  1. Just installed the Pack. Seconds after install finished I got an error
    dialog from the Snipping Tool saying "The SnipMgr process failed to
    start [OK]".

    Mike Williams, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Ack evil. Reports from 5 or 6 others that it went thru all ok. So dunno.
    The URL for everyone else to check out and report back:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tabletpc/experiencepack/default.mspx

    Ink Desktop, that overlay thing...write on screen.

    Snipping Tool - Ver 2, Clip screen content with Pen. New UI much nicer,
    ANd hopefully stable. ;)

    Ink Art - ArtRage redux. Nice art progam. MS Contest winner, funded and
    reused. Sim real painting, brush strokes and all. Artist killer-app.

    Ink Crossword - NYC Crossword redux. Powertoy remake.

    Media Transfer - Copy media files to your Tablet.

    Energy Blue Theme Pack - Media Player Skin with Ink controls. Nice concept.

    Christopher Coulter, Apr 4, 2005

  3. No problems after rebooting. Very happy with new Snip tool design for
    many (private) reasons :)

    Mike Williams, Apr 4, 2005