    Logic Instrument Tetralight 35 (= MITAC: CA35)

    Best regrads,

    Holger

    holger, Jun 30, 2003

  2. That list only concerns itself with Tablet PCs that run the Windows XP
    Tablet PC Edition. Mitac Getac 25/35 are Touchscreen models that run
    98, 2000 and plain XP. (CA35 is a Rugged Touchscreen model). As such
    they are not included upon that list. Whole slew of prior Tablet PCs
    and IA Tablets, that are Tablet PCs, but don't run the Tablet PC
    Edition OS, and don't meet the hardware req's needed for the Windows
    XP Tablet PC Edition.

    Chris

    Christopher Coulter, Jun 30, 2003