    it. Is it possible to do so?

    thanks,

    DG

    DG, Nov 19, 2003

  2. No. Tabelt PC is a Windows XP Pro superset so there are all sorts of
    dependencies on Windows XP platform issues which *might* be shared with
    Windows 2000 or NT but certainly not Win9x.

    Mike Williams - Office MVP http://www.mvps.org/faq/

    Please respond in the same thread on this newsgroup - not by email!
    Include details of your application and Windows versions, plus any
    service pack updates. Answers may also be found by reading recent
    posts, checking the FAQs or searching the relevant Google archive at.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=microsoft.public

    Mike Williams [MVP], Nov 19, 2003