    Do I need sql client?
    Where can I find info for the connectivity between tablet
    pc and sql server 2000(std ed)?

    menahem, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Yes, if it runs on XP, should have no problems running on Tablet.

    I currently have the client tools for SQL 2000 installed and it works
    fine to connect to any of my SQL servers here.

    As for info, you should be able to go to the MS SQL page
    (www.microsoft.com/sql) and start looking there. If you have the CD
    for SQL already, running the install on the client machine (tablet or
    non-tablet) will install the client tools - you'll actually get a
    message stating at the part where it selects what you want to install
    that it cannot install the server on the machine, and will offer only
    the client tools.

    Hope this helps

    John

    JDTHREE [MVP], Feb 3, 2004