    This is similar to one using a flip chart and digitising
    the results afterwards, but the results must be stored in
    an editable format.

    Tony Brennan, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Tony Brennan

    Graham Guest

    Yes, I've used it and works just fine . As Peter says,
    you simply use the pen to annotate and then when you
    exit, you are asked whether you wish to save the ink.

    Graham, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Tony Brennan

    Pete Wright Guest

    Yes, or at least, yes in Office 2003 Beta. I have not tried the Tablet PC
    extensions for Office XP but I would assume they allow the same thing.

    --
    Peter Wright
    Author of ADO.NET Novice To Pro, from Apress Inc.

    Pete Wright, Jul 11, 2003