    I am looking into buying a Tablet PC for myself, and was wondering if anyone
    had any warning, suggestions or overall comments on their Tablet experience
    with Windows Vista.

    Cyborg, Jul 27, 2008

  2. I run an ASUS Tablet PC with Vista Ultimate and have been quite pleased
    with it so far. No problems.

    --
    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, MVP

    Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote), Jul 27, 2008

  3. Cyborg

    Mickey Segal Guest

    The main tablet-specific change in Vista is that handwriting recognition is
    much better than in XP. The downside is the various annoyances of Vista,
    summarized at www.segal.org/vista/

    Mickey Segal, Jul 27, 2008