    configuration of these buttons. Any easy solutions out
    available?

    Thanks...

    Todd Wright, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Todd, when your Tablet was imaged the registry settings for the Tablet
    buttons were not added. These settings vary from OEM to OEM and are not
    practical to add by hand. You don't mention the manufacturer/model of your
    Tablet but your best solution is to go to the OEM website and
    download/install the button driver and any associated applications for your
    Tablet. You might want to check and make sure all the other drivers were
    added back properly while you are there.

    Jeremy

    Jeremy White [MS], Aug 19, 2003