    screen, or do I need to send back to Toshiba?

    thanks,
    Kurt

    Kurt Weber, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Are you having the problem in all programs or in just one?

    Its not uncommon for the pen to be fussy around the edges of the Tablet Pc
    but if your having trouble in other areas of the screen, its a problem that
    needs to be corrected.

    Linda A. Epstein
    Microsoft MVP ~ Windows XP/Tablet PC
    Editor: www.TabletPc2.com