Tablet Service Deployer/Undeployer Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by st326, Feb 27, 2007.

  1. st326

    st326 Guest

    Hi,

    I recently upgraded my desktop PC to Vista Ultimate. I mostly use this
    machine for graphics (Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2), and pretty
    much depend on using a Wacom Intuos3 graphics tablet due to quite bad RSI
    problems. It's a fairly nontrivial configuration because I routinely deal
    with Photoshop files bigger than 1GB.

    The system configuration is AMD Athlon X2 4200+, 4GB RAM, 400GB disc, ATI
    Radeon X1600 with two monitors connected (one Apple Cinema HD 23", another
    older CRT).

    I have attempted without success to install the WACOM drivers -- there are
    two versions available on the WACOM web site, but both fail to install with a
    'Tablet Service Deployer/Undeployer Stopped Working' error message, followed
    by the usual Solution dialog box. WACOM themselves haven't been able to help,
    and seem to be suggesting using the tablet without a driver (which turns it
    into a very bad mouse with no right button or eraser support, unusable
    basically).

    If anyone has any bright ideas, I'd gratefully appreciate it, because I have
    a tight deadline to meet and I'm currently dead in the water if I have to
    rely on using a mouse.

    I have already tried the obvious things, such as making sure that I have
    admin rights and disabling Windows Defender etc. temporarily -- this doesn't
    look like a security issue, it's fairly obviously a crash if you read the
    problem report.

    Thank you in advance,
    Sarah

    PS: The error logs for each driver version are as follows:

    Product
    Tablet Service Deployer/Undeployer

    Problem
    Stopped working

    Date
    2/27/2007 7:02 AM

    Status
    Report Sent

    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Setup.exe_Wacom Tablet
    Application Version: 4.9.8.2
    Application Timestamp: 450af6ba
    Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4549bdc9
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00062591
    OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 5d0a
    Additional Information 2: 9d60494813625a279d84a0b28cb271e3
    Additional Information 3: 88a9
    Additional Information 4: 53ae12f65d94f276c7f5f306150f47ef

    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 354709274
    Product
    Tablet Service Deployer/Undeployer

    Problem
    Stopped working

    Date
    2/27/2007 6:41 AM

    Status
    Report Sent

    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Setup.exe_Wacom Tablet
    Application Version: 6.0.0.5
    Application Timestamp: 4575d67c
    Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4549bdc9
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00062591
    OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 5d0a
    Additional Information 2: 9d60494813625a279d84a0b28cb271e3
    Additional Information 3: a614
    Additional Information 4: 17b41f1c76187686d0d7531db9ca9422

    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 359507232

    st326, Feb 27, 2007

  2. st326

    vdevladimir

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Hi and good day, can you solved this problem? How do you do? Please answer.

    vdevladimir, Jul 8, 2018