    can constrain user apps, but there are enough subtle and not-so-subtle
    differences between the two modes that I generally prefer DualView
    mode, except for this one bit.

    Jeffrey Kaplan, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Jeffrey Kaplan

    Brian Dukes Guest

    Try using Ultramon, you can extend the taskbar over multiple monitors,
    and have each monitor show their own tasks.

    Brian Dukes, Nov 7, 2006

  3. It is alleged that Brian Dukes claimed:
    Hmm... not quite entirely what I was looking for, but it's real close.
    I'll try it for a while and see how I like it. Thank you.

    --
    Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

    "If I am ever the Hero top 100 list: #90. If a mystic proclaims that my
    destiny is to "defeat the darkness," "bring freedom to the
    downtrodden," or some such other glorious accomplishment, I will
    immediately begin preparations for the role. I will not wait for the
    mystic and several other innocents to get rubbed out by the Evil
    Overlord.

    Jeffrey Kaplan, Nov 7, 2006
  4. It is alleged that Jeffrey Kaplan claimed:
    $40 is too much for the functionality I want, especially since it
    doesn't work the way I want it to.

    Jeffrey Kaplan, Nov 20, 2006