    I don't want to lose the news already discharged, because I want to read
    them "offline", as I have already set.
    Thank you all.

    fm2766, Feb 1, 2008

  2. fm2766

    Bill Guest

    The newsgroup you are posting to is for AMD Thunderbird computer
    processors. A check on the Thunderbird mail/newsreader website might
    get you the information you want.

    Bill

    Bill, Feb 1, 2008

  3. fm2766

    Beryl Guest

    They're probably marked as being already read.
    As I recall, if you edit "some" file that tracks newsgroup posts, you'll
    have the chance to download them again.

    Something like "your_news_server_name.rc" located in the mail folder in
    your TB profile, open with a text editor, find the group name and change
    the numbers.

    For example,
    from this - alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird: 1-61788
    to this - alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird: 1-61250

    But I could be wrong. This is the wrong group to ask. You want

    Beryl, Feb 1, 2008
  4. fm2766

    Beryl Guest

    Ha, someone on the TB group just posted virtually the same question.

    Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:24:13 -0500
    From: Lou <>
    Newsgroups: mozilla.support.thunderbird
    Subject: Forte APN is screwed