Tech Guy/Actor needs your help in casting call

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by wwmd79, Mar 19, 2008.

  1. wwmd79

    wwmd79 Guest

    As you may already know I am in the running to be submitted for G4TV's Tech
    Correspondent.

    G4 is the one destination on television that feeds your addiction for the
    latest must-have tech gadgets, web culture and video games.

    The top ten most voted by 4/4/08 get submitted to the casting directors.

    I am currently #3

    You can vote EVERYDAY (that's right EVERYDAY), so please tell a friend and
    blog/re-post/spam/fwd me around the net.

    Your support is gratefully appreciated!

    Here is my link:

    http://www.gotcast.com/beauryan

    You will be asked to register (just name, email, and password) for tracking
    purpose not spam.

    I won't let you down!

    -Beau

    wwmd79, Mar 19, 2008