    bought a drive scrubber at office max to use. Please let me know what
    I need to do! Thank you
    Lorena

    kaylis_mom, Apr 29, 2007

  2. kaylis_mom

    Chris Hill Guest

    Hmmm, windows won't start and the drive won't erase. Sure sounds like
    the drive is the problem. Pull the drive out and run over it with a
    car or something.

    Chris Hill, Apr 30, 2007

  3. kaylis_mom

    Phil Sherman Guest

    Pull the drive and measure it without any speical framing to hold it in
    the system. Buy a USB enclosure that it fits into and mount it up on
    your new machine and verify that nothing is readable. You can also try
    reformatting it and running an erase utility against it.

    Phil Sherman

    Phil Sherman, May 1, 2007