    currently a geforce 2 TI4200 but will soon be upgrading to a FX5600
    ultra

    power supply should be able to handle all this right?

    Xeromus, Aug 16, 2003

  2. No problem

    Harrie Geerts, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Xeromus

    Nystagmus Guest

    A 400-watt Antec PSU should be fine.
    I have the following running on an Antec 350-watt PSU.

    Mainboard: AOpen - AK79G Max
    CPU: AMD - XP2500 Barton Core
    RAM: Apacer - PC3200 2 x 256MB
    HD: Maxtor - 80GB - 7200RPM - ATA/133
    CD-RW: Lite On - 52X/24X/52X
    CD: AOpen - 56X
    Floppy: TEAC
    Video: Abit - FX5200 - 128MB DDR Audio:
    Hercules: Grand Fortissimo II 5.1 Digital (awesome card)
    Case/PSU Antec - Black Mid tower acrylic window with 350-watt PSU and
    5 x 80mm LED fans
    Cables: Nexfan - Rounded IDE/133 and floppy cables

    Nystagmus

    Nystagmus, Aug 16, 2003