    my email especially during a 'phone call. Are there any explanations
    or cures?

    Axel

    axel, Mar 4, 2004

  2. axel

    Bob Harris Guest

    I experience long delays when using ssh via Terminal.app connected to
    work over a PPTP tunnel. I can generally get it to respond by hitting a
    key (any key) several times.

    The funny thing is that if I have multiple connections, I can switch to
    a different Terminal.app window and its ssh to work via the same PPTP
    tunnel is responding without problems.

    Bob Harris

    Bob Harris, Mar 4, 2004