Temperature Reading Utility for ABIT X600Pro-HDTV

Discussion in 'ATI' started by MbMax, Apr 24, 2006.

  1. MbMax

    MbMax Guest

    Hi everyone,
    I've always used Abit OcGuru utility for temperature monitoring of ATI
    RADEON chipset in this video card, but from Catalyst drivers 6.3
    version OcGuru doesn't work anymore. This issue was already discussed
    in USA ati forum, but it remains without solution.

    http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread.php?t=104372

    Do you know if there's another software which can read the temperature
    of the card?

    Thanks in advance.

    regards

    MbMax
    Italy

    MbMax, Apr 24, 2006

  2. MbMax

    MbMax Guest

    Ok! I've found it... "ATI Tray Tools". I write this only for people
    which will search for the same problem in the future.
    Many thanks for the "numerous" answers!

    MbMax, Apr 25, 2006