terminal with reply of defaults command: no such command

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Klimt, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Klimt

    Klimt Guest

    hye!
    i'm a new mac user and want to know why this:
    i've a plug-in to add to the application Mail. (with this plug-in i
    can retrieve my email from hotmail.com with the mac os Mail program)
    to activate this plug-in i've to open the terminal windows and write
    this:
    defaults write com.apple.mail EnableBundles 1

    the answer is:
    no such command

    could someone help?

    did i forget to check or uncheck something when i install my osx
    panther?

    any info's are welcome.

    thanks

    Klimt, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Klimt

    Klimt Guest

    whaou. i understand the mistake i done. (i did it. not to install the
    bsd subsystem)/
    thank you.

    Klimt, Jun 25, 2004