Terminator 2 strategy game

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Jul 5, 2011.

  1. Here is an idea for company's like Relic who are into strategy games.

    I think a situation/scenerio like Terminator 2 would be right up their
    ally...

    A terminator 2 strategy game would have "pre-destructed" environments just
    like a company of heroes game after the battle ;)

    Ofcourse there could also be futuristic scenes/cities/villages which are
    about to be destroyed by the war.

    Plus add the atmospheric typical terminator 2 music and sounds to it and
    perhaps even laser beams and it's a perfect set for a pretty cool too
    perhaps even awesome strategy game !

    Much better then their "fantasy war/strategy games based on trolls, elves,
    space marines and what not"... I don't like fantasy games in general, how
    about you ?1 ;)

    I think terminator 2 is a much much much much more realistic scenerio than
    trolls and elves and space marines ! ;) =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;) =D

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 5, 2011