    Can anyone point me to a good, free, repository of prebuilt .wav test files?
    Ideally there would be files of simple waveforms (sine, square, triangle,
    etc) at frequencies from 100 Hz to 1kHz, at or near 100% modulation?

    RP Henry, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Why not just build your own? The WAV format is quite simple:

    http://www.technology.niagarac.on.ca/courses/comp630/WavFileFormat.html

    I bet you could whip up a program to generate your desired waveforms in
    less than an hour.

    Tim Hubberstey, Jul 10, 2003

  3. RP Henry

    Ken Guest

    With a good wave file editor you can generate your own.
    Check out: http://www.syntrillium.com/cooledit/

    Ken, Jul 10, 2003