    SP2 eliminated the Graffitti-style data entry option.

    Any suggestions??

    Thanks in advance.

    Paco, Aug 20, 2005

  2. Paco

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Aug 20, 2005

  3. Paco

    Paco Guest

    thanks for tip.

    However, the feature of graffiti-style input is still absent.

    Where can I download the old-style text input panel?

    Paco, Aug 20, 2005
  4. Paco

    Chris H. Guest

    You can't. :cool: It was an integral part of the original Tablet PC Edition.
    Are you using the TIP in Undock or Docked mode? The Tablet PC Edition has
    the Option within the TIP to Undock, so it is more convenient when you have
    the cursor in a recognized text input area.

    Chris H., Aug 20, 2005