    longer available. I know it used to be, and i have recently downloaded
    several Microsoft Tablet PC Power Toys (could that be the problem?). Any
    ideas out there?

    drew0022, Apr 27, 2006

  2. drew0022

    Chris H. Guest

    It isn't an option, unless you Dock the Tablet Input Panel and then
    "stretch" it.

    Chris H., Apr 27, 2006

  3. drew0022

    drew0022 Guest

    At Microsoft website

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/tabletpc/getstarted/vanwest_03may28hanrec.mspx

    the author states:

    A two-line pad allows you to fill one line with ink and then continue on the
    second. By the time the second line is full, the first line should be empty,
    and you continue writing up there. This back and forth flows quite naturally
    after a few tries. The option for a two-line pad is on the Writing Pad tab of
    Input Panel options.

    i did try to dock the TIP and stretch it but using mouse or pen i was not
    able to; the cursor never changed to that little two pointed arrow used when
    resizing and i could not "grab" onto it in anyway. I have worn out the
    Internet for answers but just cannot find any. Any further thoughts? Many
    thanks.

    drew0022, Apr 27, 2006
  4. drew0022

    Chris H. Guest

    That article is nearly three years old and talks about the original Tablet
    Input Panel, prior to Windows XP Service Pack 2 and the current Tablet PC
    Edition 2005. Try Dock on the TIP at the top of the screen, and you should
    be able to stretch it, even now. Otherwise, the TIP, in Undock mode, will
    automatically expand when you fill up a line.

    Chris H., Apr 27, 2006
  5. drew0022

    drew0022 Guest

    Thank you so much. Shame on me for not realizing the age of the article. Oops.
    Still cant get two lines, but wouldnt trade my tablet for anything.
    Thanks again.

    drew0022, Apr 28, 2006
  6. drew0022

    drew0022 Guest

    For the record, your advice worked; undocked, and without pausing while
    writng the TIP added lines to my hearts delight. Couldnt be happier. Thank
    you very much.

    drew0022, Apr 28, 2006
  7. drew0022

    Chris H. Guest

    :cool: You're welcome, and glad it is working for you. There were changes
    between the original Tablet PC Edition and the 2005 Edition.

    Chris H., Apr 28, 2006
  8. drew0022

    Playcentric Guest

    Could Not find the 2 line option on the Writing pad tab. Am I missing
    something!

    Playcentric, Apr 29, 2006
  9. drew0022

    Chris H. Guest

    The Tablet PC Edition 2005's Tablet Input Panel, when in Undock Mode, will
    automatically expand the lines until your screen fills up. There is no
    option in this version otherwise.

    Chris H., Apr 29, 2006