  1. Help, does anyone know how to release the TFT5600? It is a 1u combo
    keyboard/mouse/TFT display and it is stuck in the closed position.

    Thank you!

    NetAdmin. Assistant, Jul 7, 2003

  2. pull on that silver colored tab in the front middle and lift up.

    Homer Simpson, Jul 8, 2003

  3. <snip>

    Thanks Homer,

    We ended up taking off the mechinism that locks it. There is a rod
    with a spring on the right side in the back of the TFT, that locks it.

    We took off the part that the spring rod goes into.

    it won't get stucked in the locked position again.

    Thanks again!

    NetAdmin. Assistant, Jul 8, 2003