    Any pointers or links will be helpful

    regards

    Krish

    techie.embedded, Dec 2, 2006

  2. I have to use sometimes TFTP under Windows XP.
    I use Pumpkin ... it is easy to use and it works :)

    http://kin.klever.net/pumpkin/

    regards

    Sebastian

    Sebastian Block, Dec 3, 2006

  3. Paul Bosselaers, Dec 3, 2006
  4. techie.embedded

    Dan Guest

    TFTPD32 also functions well as a one-stop PXE server!

    Ever wonder what that PXE option was for in the BIOS?

    TFTPD32 will reply to the DHCP request and also serve up the boot file.

    VERY handy for the diskless target...

    - dan

    Dan, Dec 3, 2006
  5. HI