    only achieves 1.74v in the hardware monitor. Though the PC is more stable
    and reliable, it still won't allow me to install an operating system other
    than DOS. Anyone any ideas?

    Ian Nicol, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Ian Nicol

    Pascalino Guest

    I have this problem to.

    Can anyone explain that point.

    Pascalino, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Ian Nicol

    - HAL9000 Guest

    - HAL9000, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Ian Nicol

    h2so4 Guest

    I think you'll find that all your voltage readings are low so I don't
    suppose you need to raise any. This has been tested by a number of people
    who are able to show that despite low readings in monitoring programs, the
    actual voltages are as specified when measured with a voltmeter. I know
    nothing about the 1.9Ghz chip but if it is a Northwood you may need to
    update the BIOS in order for it to run. I had a TH7IIR and liked it very
    much but that was a time ago and my memory of it's functions are very hazy..

    h2so4, Oct 29, 2003