    Real Hardware monitoring gives values between 1,46V - 1,43V

    Memory Clock Set to 300MHZ and It means 3x multiplier for 133MHz which gives 399MHz for mem clock.

    Everything seems to work OK.

    tester, Nov 23, 2004

  2. tester

    John Lewis Guest

    Ditto for 3.06.. set FSB multiplier to x23.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Nov 23, 2004

  3. tester

    abc Guest

    i'd raise the voltage a bit more if i were you. 1.6v is a good bet.

    i run my 3.06 at 1.7v (fsb overclocked to 140).

    abc, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Why? There's no point using any more voltage than you need, simply for the
    sake of it. If tester's system is 100% stable at the speed and voltage he's
    currently running, there's simply no reason to use more.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Nov 24, 2004
  5. tester

    abc Guest

    Why? Simple really. The chip needs 1.5v
    It's getting less than that according to the monitoring software
    So raise it a bit so it gets the correct voltage
    That's why.

    abc, Nov 26, 2004
  6. Who says? You? The CPU needs enough voltage to be stable. Anything more is
    wasted electricity.
    If Tester's CPU is already running stable at the 1.43-1.46 his system
    monitoring utility indicates, in what way exactly do you believe his
    system's stability, functionality or performance will be improved by raising
    it further?

    Richard Hopkins, Nov 26, 2004