    due.
    I take it your done watching the babes? Hope you had a nice vacation.

    Elector

    Elector, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Elector

    Gary Guest

    The thanks was for all your help, including the info for changing the CDRom
    drive letter back to "Q" in the system edit. Between all your ideas and the
    floppy I was able to get the new CDRom up and running.
    In the end, I learned that the MadDog runs off the generic drivers inside
    of the windows setup.
    Again, thank to all.

    Gary, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Elector

    Elector Guest

    Hi Gary:

    Your welcome for what ever part I had played in your quest. Have a
    nice weekend. And please stop back at any time.

    Elector

    Elector, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Elector

    metronid Guest

    I do not know what you did
    But thanks completing the restore for the
    modified floppy

    metronid, Jul 19, 2003
  5. Elector

    Elector Guest