Thank You Michael Bird

Discussion in 'Asus' started by eddie, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. eddie

    eddie Guest

    Hello this is in regards to a posting I made a few months back for help with
    drivers for my Asus A7V8X-X mb.

    I got a great response from many as I did not have drivers for the board and
    got very useful links to all of them.

    But then to my pleasent surprise the other day recieved an email from
    Michael in Houston Texas saying he had just been running through old posts
    and would I like a copy of the instillation cd as he backs everything up on
    his pc.

    I duly agreed and 4 days later a letter arrived through the post to Scotland
    from Mr Bird with the drivers.

    I would just like to say a big thank you to Michael and all the others in
    this group for your fantastic support
    you are all a credit to the newsgroups..

    Regards Eddie Aka Highlander

    eddie, Dec 1, 2003

  2. eddie

    sheer Guest