Thanks to Henry,Paul and Tim

Discussion in 'Asus' started by SuperLoverBoy S.L.B., Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    including Your precious help and after contacting Mushkin who told me the
    following:

    ********************* SOLUTION ************************
    In the BIOS, under Advanced -> JumperFree Configuration:

    * Set AI Overclock Tuner to Manual.
    * Set Performance Mode to Auto.
    * Set DDR Reference Voltage to 2.65V.

    Also go to Advanced -> Chipset:

    * Make sure the Performance Acceleration Mode is set to AUTO.

    Reboot, if that doesn't help try raising the DDR Reference Voltage to 2.75.
    If you still have instability problems try raising the DDR Reference Voltage
    to 2.85.

    All problems dissapeared. Since March the 25th I am a happy guy with a good
    PC :)

    Thanks

    S.L.B.

    Lisbon, Portugal