That odd memory for a compaq LTE 5000 series... anyone got cheap? swap?

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by rael, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. rael

    rael Guest

    Yipe...
    Trying to track down a reasonable source for some of the odd-ball
    memory modules for the compaq LTE 5000 series... mine is a P75, pretty
    gutted, that I'm putting back together as a project..

    Unfortunately ONE of the pair of 8M (I'm pretty sure) modules I have
    are defective, failing tests.. and the pairs are a bit exorbitant,
    once shipping to Windsor ON., Canada... on ebay...

    Anyone have a scrapped LTE 5000 series machine sitting around in the
    parts pile? a single 8m would be enuff, a pair of 16M's peachy...

    Will offer a token amt plus mail in a padded envelope costs or swap
    for ???

    to reply decode my email address
    b_helling
    atsymbol