    AGP is 2X/4X, is my card could work with this chipset?
    Thank you.

    Jean

    anao, Dec 10, 2005

  2. anao

    - HAL9000 Guest

    I would check the AGP voltage keying on the motherboard.

    http://www.ertyu.org/~steven_nikkel/agpcompatibility.html

    If it is keyed for 1.5 volts (bottom diagram on page) then you
    shouldn't expect a problem. In this case the little tab inside the
    AGP connector will be furthest away from the i/o brackets.

    In addition ... a search on the G550 graphics card shows that it has
    universal keying - which suggests it will accept either a 3.3 or 1.5
    volt motherboard. That is, it should work on any AGP slot albeit only
    at 4x max speed.

    Forrest

    Motherboard Help By HAL web site:
    http://home.comcast.net/~mobo.help/

    - HAL9000, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Yes, your graphics card will work fine with any 865 or 875 chipset equipped
    motherboard. No-brainer/no problem.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom