    hoping things have changed.

    Many thanks,

    Bryan Williams

    Bryan Williams, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Bryan Williams

    c Guest

    Bryan, I also deal a lot with AOpen and I have had to RMA 2 motherboards in
    the last year. My distributor has been excellent for getting this done for
    me in a timely manner. I would recommend getting in contact with another
    distributor and setting up an account with them. I would think they would be
    more than willing to help you out with the RMA situation, even if just as a
    goodwill gesture for a new customer. Personally I find AOpen's RMA program
    to be better than most other places I've dealt with, but it could be because
    of my distributor.

    Chris

    c, Nov 20, 2003