The ASUS M2N-E SLI motherboard does not even start on the motherboard LAN port, and the speaker port

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Zola, Mar 6, 2018.

  1. Zola

    Zola

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2018
    Hi everybody!

    There is an old motherboard with ASUS M2N-E SLI on which neither the motherboard

    LAN port nor the loudspeaker port is launched. It does not indicate an error on network

    connections. It writes for properties that are in use, enabled. 1394 connection, connected,

    firewall protection, 1394 a network adapter (which is integrated). It does not connect

    to the Internet. With the same cable, there is an internet connection with

    a Realtek RTL8139 family PCI Ethernet card. I tried already to install drivers but

    did not produce results. I would like to ask for help. Thank you!

    Zola, Mar 6, 2018