    Where does Dell define small business as related to their customers.
    You may find you are lying unnecessarily.
    But lying is more the intent rather than the end result.

    Jupiter Jones, Mar 23, 2006

  2. lgreenwood

    journey Guest

    True -- if we were taking Philosophy 101 together I'd ask you to be my
    study partner :)

    Journey

    journey, Mar 23, 2006

  3. lgreenwood

    journey Guest

    blah blah f*ing blah whatever.

    Methinks this conversation has well exceeded the point of diminishing
    returns.

    Journey

    journey, Mar 23, 2006
  4. Jupiter,

    That was very well put and refreshing to hear. It is good to know that
    in this world where not much seems to matter like it used to matter,
    there are still some with a flame of character left.

    Alt

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Ctrl=A4+/Alt+=A4/Del=A4+=29=2, Mar 23, 2006
  5. lgreenwood

    journey Guest

    I had to go back and find this to apologize. I think it's good that
    you are honest. I generally am too. In this situation, with Small
    Business, I am OK with purchasing there even though I am not one
    (although with my volunteer activities I might).

    I apologize for dismissing you with my "blah blah f*ing blah whatever"
    phrase. I usually use that when I journal and not when I reply to
    people.

    Again I commend you for sticking to _your_ value system.

    Journey

    journey, Mar 23, 2006