    back to ABIT from ASUS.

    THANKS
    NBK

    NBK, May 28, 2004

  2. Erm, "875PE"? No such animal! ;-) There's an 865PE chipset, and an 875P.

    If you meant the 875P chipset, Abit's boards are the IC7 series. The IC7-G
    has Intel's CSA gigabit interface and an additional two channels of (Silicon
    Image) PCI Serial ATA RAID over the standard IC7.

    The IC7 Max 3 is as per the IC7-G, but has an active, fan cooled power
    supply section and another two channels of Silicon Image SATA-RAID, but no
    serial or parallel ports. All are very good boards, choose which fits your
    needs the best and you'll be happy. :)
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom