The Day & Night Stalker Is Now Alan P (alan@nowhere.com AKA (jeff) jbond@nowhere.com Like most hard

Discussion in 'Dell' started by iaijakarta, Feb 25, 2006.

  1. iaijakarta

    iaijakarta Guest

    The Day & Night Stalker Is Now Alan P ( AKA (jeff)
    Like most hard core criminals like Alan P
    (

    AGE 38
    HT. 5' 8"
    WT. 160
    HR. BLK.
    EYS. BR.
    RACE W
    1. RED CAR
    2. WHT. FORD BRON.

    Like most hard core criminals like Alan P (
    AKA "Jeff Bond" "Frank" he thinks he
    is smarter then everyone but thats why they end up on amw.com
    on the run from the cops and most the time in a body bag Like
    most hard core criminals like jeff bond who is a washed up fire
    boy who has enter the life of crime: Day & Night Stalker, mail theft,
    Auto theft, harassment phones calls, cyberstalking, Vandalism and
    more pls. email me for statements from witness , video, pics. and
    police reports

    iaijakarta, Feb 25, 2006