    head because it is projected on a transparent face shield.

    Richard Bonner
    http://www.chebucto.ca/~ak621/DOS/

    Richard Bonner, Jan 16, 2009

  2. css

    Sheldon Guest

    For some, maybe. Desktops are cheaper. Desktops are easy to repair and
    upgrade. They are easy to configure any way you want (keyboards, mice,
    displays) without duplicating what already comes with the notebook. They
    run a lot cooler allowing for beefy processors and video cards. You don't
    have to hang external devices all over them. Unless you actually travel
    with it, you pay a premium for all that shrunken technology.

    You are correct in that they are finally selling more notebooks than
    desktops, but notebooks that can replace a fast desktop are pricey and quite
    heavy.

    Sheldon, Feb 21, 2009