    It's running default at 1.45 volts, does my motherbord support this?
    I'm ordering it right away if someone can tell me it'll work! l-)
    Thx,..

    Moods, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Moods

    BigBadger Guest

    Not always all they are cracked up to be I'm afraid. I'm running one right
    now (XP2500+ Mobile) and even pumping 2.1V into it I can't get it stable at
    2500 MHz...my old locked XP2600+ does 2595 MHz using the same voltage.
    What you need to look for is the later week CPU's i.e. week 46 or later
    (IQZFA and IQYFA code)...they are the ones that are overclocking real well,
    desktop or mobile. The mobile CPU's do have the advantage of being unlocked
    though.

    BigBadger, Feb 21, 2004