    I have the v. 4.2.3.0
    Thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Adriano

    BK24 Guest

    I would say your better off to stay where your at. Despite what they claim,
    newer drivers are geared for the FX cards, not older MX and TI series cards.

    BK24, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Adriano

    CapFusion Guest

    This link will bring you to the lastest nVidia driver -
    Select Graphic Driver > GeForce and TNT > your OS.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Oct 13, 2004
  4. Adriano

    DaveW Guest