    So many people have died by using this system, they
    simply bored themselves to death.

    If you want an exciting system, get a PC with Windows Vista!!!

    Lucas J. Riesau, Jul 12, 2007

  2. Lucas J. Riesau

    Warren Oates Guest

    Yeah, you could be using Slackware and spend your days trying to get a
    readable font in the console and making the scroll-wheel on your mouse
    work.

    Warren Oates, Jul 12, 2007

  3. And then commit suicide when it crashes JUST before you were about to
    save an important job you had spent all day on..

    The Natural Philosopher, Jul 12, 2007
  4. My Linux doesn't have a screen, keyboard OR mouse.

    The Natural Philosopher, Jul 12, 2007
  5. The most pitiful attempt at trolling I've seen in a long while. Sad
    really.[/QUOTE]

    But he's right; if you want excitement instead of boring productivity,
    get Windows Vista. If you want boring productivity, get Mac OS X.
    You'll be productive, finish your work, and be bored to death with
    nothing to do until the end of the work day.

    Michelle Steiner, Jul 13, 2007
  6. Lucas J. Riesau

    Wes Groleau Guest

    Mike Rosenberg wrote: [snip]

    If you must answer a troll, could you please
    not help him achieve his goal of entangling
    two unrelated groups in an argument?

    thanks

    Wes Groleau, Jul 13, 2007
  7. Lucas J. Riesau

    Tim Crowley Guest

    0.0
    0.1
    0.0
    0.2
    0.0

    Tim Crowley, Jul 13, 2007
  8. [Removed stupid cross-post.]

    Therefore, according to the majority of users out there, it is not a
    computer.

    Clever Monkey, Jul 13, 2007
  9. But he's right; if you want excitement instead of boring productivity,
    get Windows Vista. If you want boring productivity, get Mac OS X.
    You'll be productive, finish your work, and be bored to death with
    nothing to do until the end of the work day.
    [/QUOTE]
    [Removed stupid cross-post.]

    For some definitions of the words "excitement" and "productivity", which
    you have not stated.

    This is exactly the sort of discussion that you /don't/ want to promote
    in this thread.

    Troll threads are for high-jacking to whatever purpose you desire. I
    prefer Ralph Wiggum quotes.

    "I made Bart in my pants!"

    Discuss.

    Clever Monkey, Jul 13, 2007
  10. Based on the content of this troll, and the overall comments in the
    resulting thread, I have to score you a Normalized Troll Index Value of .01.

    You ought to try harder. It basically presented an uninformed and
    poorly stated opinion as if it was fact (classic troll fodder), but one
    that was

    - easy to make fun of
    - not polarizing enough
    - easy to subvert back upon the troll

    Really, all you scored on was for a small amount of traffic and a little
    bump for the effort. Try harder next time. You won't be scored so
    easily next time.

    You are not ready for the big-leagues, yet, m'boy. You might want to
    stick to the weirdo newsgroups or *.advocacy until you figure this all out.

    Good luck!

    Clever Monkey, Jul 13, 2007