    an acquistion of something with quality from outside the walls of Redmond. What?
    You thought some Microsoft geeks had a hand-fired kiln down in the basement
    somewhere? ... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Mar 1, 2008

  2. Ben Myers

    WSZsr Guest

    All the more reason you should be more loyal to Microsoft!

    WSZsr, Mar 1, 2008

  3. Ben Myers

    wm_walsh Guest

    You thought some Microsoft geeks had a hand-fired kiln down
    It's Microsoft and nothing they do or have would surprise me!

    Speaking of, I have a boxed copy of Microsoft Word for OS/2. The box
    doesn't look all that good, but I'd bet the diskettes are fine. One of
    these days in the not too distant future, I am going to try it.

    William

    wm_walsh, Mar 1, 2008
  4. probably made in china and what you don't know is that the logo contains
    lead and that your lower lip touches it when you sip... and the long terms
    effects are so far off in the future that no conenction will be made between
    your health problem and the poor quality control of this cup.

    Christopher Muto, Mar 1, 2008
  5. Ben Myers

    Journey Guest

    Is the cup half empty or half full?

    Journey, Mar 1, 2008
  6. Ben Myers

    rebel Guest

    unlike most Micro$oft-labelled products, where the side-effects are almost
    imediately obvious to even the most casual user.

    rebel, Mar 2, 2008
  7. Ben Myers

    who where Guest

    And I had figured (from MOE) that DOS 5.0 would have gone close to winning that
    tag. But then again, I hadn't ever experienced a Microsoft cup/mug.

    It has to make sense, though, that their most reliable product would be free of
    Redmond software.

    who where, Mar 2, 2008
  8. Ben Myers

    Tony Harding Guest

    Or half assed? ;)

    Tony Harding, Mar 2, 2008
  9. Ben Myers

    Journey Guest

    There ya go!

    I was kinda hoping Ben would answer this too, to see what kind of
    witty answer he would come up with.

    Maybe this question is too challenging ;-)

    Journey, Mar 2, 2008
  10. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    I'm thinking... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Mar 2, 2008
  11. Ben Myers

    S.Lewis Guest

    Just don't change your mind or whatever idea you had. You'll have to call
    and re-activate the cup.

    S.Lewis, Mar 2, 2008
  12. Ben Myers

    Tony Harding Guest

    Come up with anything yet, Ben? :)

    Tony Harding, Mar 4, 2008
  13. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    Last time I looked, steam and smoke were still coming out of my ears.

    Had another cup of joe today, extending the impeccable record of this cup. Maybe
    I should go for the Guinness book of records... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Mar 4, 2008