    on board the NF7-S ???? - Can't find anything written about them in
    the manual.....

    ZR

    ZR, Oct 14, 2003

  2. ZR

    dr_hardwrae Guest

    Red LED = Standby power on (PSU active, but system not on).
    Green LED = System Power On

    dr_hardwrae, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Hi,

    the red light when on is showing that the motherboard is receiving power.
    The green one is. . . hmmm. . . . .I guess it means the mobo is switched on
    lol!
    --
    Wayne ][

    Barton (AQXEA) XP2500+ @ 2.2GHz (10x220) - 1.75vCore
    CoolerMaster Aero 7 Lite - 3,200rpm
    ABIT NF7-S (v2.0 - BIOS#14)
    512MB Dual TwiSTER PC3500 @ DDR440 1:1 (8,3,3,2.0 - 2.8v)
    Sapphire Atlantis 9800 - 3.3ns Samsung
    240GB (2x120GB) WD-SE SATA RAID-0 (16k Stripe)
    Antec SX630II Mini-Tower Case Inc 300w PSU
    WinXP-PRO-SP1
    Cat 3.7 - DX9.0b

    Wayne Youngman, Oct 14, 2003