The Season for needing Surge Protectors and Interference Filters is upon us.

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by American Technical Resources, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. The season for needing Surge Protectors and Interference Filters is
    upon us, purchase them before you need them, for peace of mind,
    protection and savings. We carry a wide array of surge protectors for
    all voltage requirements and signal interference conditions. Suggest
    to your friends and customers that "Surge protection doesn't
    cost......It Pays." Be prepared for your requirements and that of
    your customers. We can produce OEM quantities and look forward to your
    inquiries at www.American-Technical-Resources.com and check for the
    volume discounts that abound in our product listings

    Remember that Telephone and cable lines can also conduct high voltage
    -- for full protection, you should also guard against surges from your
    telephone or cable lines. Any lines carrying signals into your home can
    also carry a power surge, due to lightning or a number of other
    factors. If your computer is connected to the phone lines via a modem,
    you should get a surge protector that has a phone-line input jack. If
    you have a coaxial cable line hooked up to expensive equipment,
    consider a cable surge protector. Surges on these lines can do just as
    much damage as surges over power lines.

    "Always make sure that your ground connection is secure"

    Allen Knoll

    Technology Applications Engineer

    American Technical Resources

    8 Stark Road

    Worcester, Massachusetts 01602

    http://www.american-technical-resources.com

    Office (508) 798-0867

    Mobile(508) 735-8044

    American Technical Resources, Apr 8, 2005

  2. American Technical Resources

    Michael Lee Guest

    Stop advertising!

    Michael Lee, Apr 9, 2005