    I tried "madplay --sample-rate=24100 xyz.mp3"but only one frame has
    effects.

    thanks very much.

    DaVinci, Aug 26, 2006

  2. DaVinci

    Chris Hills Guest

    Put Windows on the ARM.

    Chris Hills, Aug 27, 2006

  3. DaVinci

    larwe Guest

    Isn't smoking marijuana supposed to slow down the way you perceive
    time? Maybe that's the answer. And less damaging than messing with
    Windows, too.

    larwe, Aug 28, 2006
  4. Makes the music sound better too!

    Ross Marchant, Aug 28, 2006
  5. DaVinci

    Neil Guest

    Code it right. 44100hz means out 1 sample 44100 per second.
    The CPU and OS do not control this.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2006
  6. DaVinci

    Rube Bumpkin Guest

    Back in the old days, if a tape was playing too fast, we'd let a finger
    drag on the reel. Maybe if you stick your finger in the fan on your PC,
    that would slow things down enough that it would play correctly :)

    Rube Bumpkin, Aug 30, 2006
  7. DaVinci

    DaVinci Guest

    yes, I am stupid.
    But anyone know how to solve the problem ,please help me.
    embedded OS in ARM is linux 2.6.15.the sound is faster than normal

    DaVinci, Aug 31, 2006
  8. Not necessarily, but why pick 24100Hz sample rate? That's a strange rate,
    and not simply related to the usual sample rate. The MP3 player may be
    down-sampling to 22050Hz (half of 44100Hz), as it's best effort, but then
    your 24100Hz hardware will be playing the result 10% fast...

    Cheers,

    Andrew Reilly, Aug 31, 2006