    Does anybody here have any suggestions.

    TIA

    Bill S.

    Patches Forever, Apr 17, 2007

  2. Patches Forever

    Quaoar Guest

    There is a setting for automatically restarting on error. In XP it is on
    the advanced tab in the System control panel; I would look for it there
    in Vista also as a start. There is some kind of error on shutdown that
    is causing the computer to restart. You will need to access Event
    Viewer logs to determine the source unless when you kill the auto
    restart, you can view an error dialog.

    Quaoar, Apr 17, 2007