    is compatible with

    ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe motherboard?

    Thanks!

    F, Apr 1, 2005

  2. F

    Grinder Guest

    I'm virtually certain Thermaltake will know.

    http://www.thermaltake.com/contact/feedback.asp

    Don't take this as a brush-off. Look at it this way, not only are they
    the authority on this issue, but if they happen to be wrong you'll have
    written documentation (the email reply) that they said it would work.

    Grinder, Apr 1, 2005

  3. F

    Boi Guest

    No response at Thermaltake or from any of the product reviewers.
    I bought it anyway. Still have to install it, but I see no immediate
    incompatibilities as to retention frame orientation and stuff. I'll come
    and tell how it went, for those interested.

    Boi, Apr 9, 2005
  4. F

    Christo Guest

    nice one, i am hoping to get myself one, if all goes well at your end :)

    Christo, Apr 9, 2005