    no expansion cards. All of the "normal" pc cases I can find
    are huge and include power supplies and drive bays I don't
    need/want.

    Grant Edwards, Oct 21, 2007

  2. Why not consider mini-ITX, there are some nice chassies at:
    http://www.mini-itx.com/

    Ulf Samuelsson, Oct 21, 2007

  3. Has anybody run across a small thin-client style case for a
    I need enough horsepower to decode an ATSC HD video stream and
    an HDMI or DVI output. The Linux support for hardware assisted
    MPEG2 decoding with the chipsets you find on mini-itx boards
    (typically VIA) seems to be pretty sketchy and the CPUs can't
    do it on their own. With a micro-ATX there are plenty with
    well-supported NVidia chipsets and with a relatively low power
    (45W) AMD X2 you can even do it in the CPU if needed.

    Grant Edwards, Oct 21, 2007