    Thanks in advance!
    BR
    Claus

    Claus Ziegler, Aug 7, 2007

  2. Claus Ziegler

    HUB2000 Guest

    I wonder if your system is experiencing the same thing mine was when I
    wanted to update Access Connections. Go into Add/Remove Programs. Look for
    "Access IBM Tools". Select Change/Remove.. it should then list a set of
    applications. Each one of those can be removed individually. Select
    "Access Connections".

    That got rid of Access Connections v.3. I was able to install v.4 after
    that.

    Hope this helps.
    ...Ogg

    HUB2000, Aug 8, 2007