    Do you guys concur?

    Thanks very much for any info,
    The only thing you get to take with you are the things you gave away.

    Paladin, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Paladin

    Sim Guest

    Got this board a few months ago and have had no problems of any kind
    with it. Comes with everything you need for the sata drives if you use
    them. Although I don't use it, the onboard sound seems to work well too.

    sim

    Sim, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Thank you sir!

    Just the kind of reply I was hoping for! :)

    PALADIN

    "The only thing you get to take with you are the things you gave away."

    Paladin, Mar 9, 2005
  4. I have a Asus P4P800 SE and the board was awesome until the bios chip failed
    6 weeks after my purchase.I plugged in a USB card reader and it wouldn't
    post after that. The board comes with a 3 year warranty but after 4 weeks
    you must deal with Asus Tech support direct. They DON"T answer emails or
    return phone calls at all! As long as you don't have a problem ,go for it,
    but their warrranties our worthless IMHO. I'm only talking about a $20 part.
    I'll never buy anything Asus again. HTH. Hope someday I'll get my chip
    replaced or back. They S**K

    Mini Me's Dad, Mar 10, 2005
  5. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Thank you for the reply! I hope your problem gets resolved.

    I already ordered the board, so I guess I can only hope that it's
    "good to go" from Newegg!

    It's Newegg that I have plenty of faith in! :---)

    Paladin

    Paladin, Mar 10, 2005