Thinking Of Buying The K8N-E Deluxe. Any Input Would Be Appreciated.

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Paladin, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Hi folks..........

    As with any hardware N/G, this seems to have just problems listed.

    What do you guys, w/o problems, think of this board?

    I've never had an Asus board, but I'd like to upgrade to 64-bit and
    the reviews on the Newegg site sound excellent!

    Do you guys concur?

    Thanks very much for any info,

    PALADIN

    "The only thing you get to take with you are the things you gave away."

    Paladin, Mar 8, 2005