Thinking Of Buying The K8N-E Deluxe. Any Input Would Be Appreciated.

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Paladin, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Hi folks..........

    As with any hardware N/G, this seems to have just problems listed.

    What do you guys, w/o problems, think of this board?

    I've never had an Asus board, but I'd like to upgrade to 64-bit and
    the reviews on the Newegg site sound excellent!

    Do you guys concur?

    Thanks very much for any info,

    PALADIN

    "The only thing you get to take with you are the things you gave away."

    Paladin, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Paladin

    Axl Myk Guest

    How many times are you going to ask?
    Once is enough I should think..

    Axl Myk, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    I've had a lot of trouble w/ my router and didn't realize the question
    posted more than once. I certainly didn't repeat it on purpose and
    thanks a lot for your input.

    You certainly are a lot of help!

    I'll bet you've never fucked up.

    Paladin, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Paladin

    Chachi Guest

    I don't think you're going to get any decent responses with an outburst
    like that...

    Chachi, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Outburst?

    You must be extremely sensitive if you call my reply an outburst!!
    Wow!

    I simply replied to an insult in a comparatively civil manner.

    I'll stand by my statement......the first responder lives in a glass
    house........and you....... you sound like you have translucent skin!

    Is this a newsgroup or a sewing circle?

    I posted my original question multiple times.......by mistake.

    I was not billboarding! And, if you take the time to notice, you'll
    find I have cancelled the duplicate posts.

    Paladin, Mar 9, 2005
  6. Paladin

    Chachi Guest

    Chill out... The first reply, imho, didn't have mean intentions. I
    couldn't care less how you respond, but in my time on usenet I've seen
    that cursing at a reply *usually* isn't very favourable. Am I too
    sensitive, no, just sensible. You could have easily ignored that post,
    and moved on. You cancelled the extra posts, great, now you would've
    been in a much better position if you hadn't cursed about it. Let's face
    it, alot of people will nitpick over every mistake one may make,
    frustrating? Yes. Learn to ignore it, and your blood pressure will thank
    you.

    Chachi, Mar 9, 2005
  7. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    My blood pressure is 130/70.....as it has been for more than 60 yrs!
    Can you say the same?

    I don't consider what I said "cursing". That just happens to be my
    standard answer to anyone who pokes fun at my mistakes......

    My reply normally is: "So, you've never fucked up?" There is
    no comeback to that because everyone >I< know is mortal.
    How 'bout you?

    I'll explain it for you so you know it's not cursing..........It
    means: Unless you can walk on water, pipe down.

    Now, if >you< have become a censor, start with the Hollywood
    movies first........not the N/G's! I've been a member of usenet far
    longer than you......you old vet!

    Now, take your meds and have a great day!

    Paladin, Mar 9, 2005
  8. Paladin

    Chachi Guest

    Good for you.
    I didn't poke fun at your mistakes.
    Hey, we have something in common, all the people I know are mortal too!
    Never said I could, what's your grudge with me?
    You deserve a medal for that...
    Methinks you should take yours for your parkinson's... Maybe then you
    won't get jittery and click the send button 3 times...
    Relax, have a flaky...

    Chachi, Mar 10, 2005
  9. Paladin

    JShepherd Guest

    I have three K8N-E boards and they have been rock solid.
    Not a single problem.

    JShepherd, Mar 10, 2005
  10. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    And no one said you did. You just don't get it.
    No grudge......I just tried to explain the "outburst" to you, but
    you're too defensive to be able to understand anything clearly.
    You really enjoy flappin' your gums.......but that's all there is!

    No true sign of intelligence at all, so there's no sense in trying to
    explain further. You wouldn't understand

    Just an arrogant little boy......with a keyboard. My, my!

    Paladin, Mar 10, 2005
  11. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Being elderly, I forgot to tell you.........say hello to my kill
    file....... sweet cakes!

    Paladin, Mar 10, 2005
  12. Paladin

    Chachi Guest

    Was there a need to pounce all over me? You just don't get it...
    I'm not being defensive, nor will I ever in a newsgroup debate. Seems to
    me that you have to validate your actions to yourself, therefore, acting
    in a defensive manner. You should re-read the posts, and then tell me
    who's being defensive.
    Sorry, I still have all my teeth.
    As I wrote above, re-read the posts. No true sign of intelligence? My
    my.... That isn't very nice!
    I wish I was, I really wish I was.

    Chachi, Mar 10, 2005
  13. Paladin

    Chachi Guest

    Hello, killfile.
    Sweetcakes? Well there's a contradiction... You want me in your kf, yet
    call me sweetcakes?
    Relax... Too many people on usenet get worked up for nothing. Have no
    fear, I'm not a little kid with their first computer. I'm not sending
    email bombs, or worms, and the likes. You need to tone down your
    for a fight, then all hell breaks loose. Just a friendly warning.

    Now, I am done with you...

    Chachi, Mar 10, 2005